Today I was nominated for the Liebster Award and I’d like to say a big thank you to the Mr Ricky Jones for doing so! I have been following his blog, East of the Sun, since I started up my own site. This award is a great way to discover and recognise some of the smaller blogs on here. I have researched the Liebster award and seen many different rules so I will do a general overview below!
1. Thank and link the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 – 3000 followers who you think deserve this award and link their blogs too.
3. Answer 11 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Ask 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees.
1. Memoirs of Taste, I am obsessed with food and photography so Zabrina’s blog is one of my favorites to follow.
2. Salt, Some great photography.
3. Food Fellowship and Wine, a fairly new one I have started following but mouthwatering food!
4. Blobally, a fantastic travel and photography blog.
5. Chicinitie, beautifully inspiring blog.
The questions I was asked:
1. If you could be famous for doing anything, what would you want it to be?
I’m probably going to sound really boring here but to be honest it would probably be for my photography, I love it.
2. What is the most beautiful language?
Italian, they sound passionate about everything. Plus it helps that I love the country, food and lifestyle too!
3. What is your favourite movie? And why?
Okay this is a tricky one. There are so many great films out there, as a kid my favorites were ‘Star Wars’, ‘Die Hard’, ‘Indiana Jones’, ‘Back to the Future’, most of disney……I could go on for a while. As I got older I discovered other films like ‘Shawshank Redemption’, ‘Schindler’s List’ but my one feel good film of all time is ‘Strictly Ballroom’. I love ‘Strictly Ballroom’ because I’m not really in to romantic comedies but this is the one that always manages to put a smile on my face.
4. What is the TV show you are obsessed with at the moment? Why are you obsessed?
I am currently re-watching all of the BBC Sherlock Holmes series. They are extremely addictive, humorous and clever, as a lover of the books I adore the new adaptation. Plus Andrew Scott as Moriarty makes for a seriously good, creepy villain!
5. In what way are you superstitious?
I’m not really very superstitious at all, though I do find other peoples interesting.
6. Who is your favourite member of The Avengers?
Hulk. He is the modern day (slightly greener) Jekyll and Hyde character.
7. What was the last book you read? Was it good?
I haven’t finished the book yet so does that count? I am currently reading a series called ‘Wheel of time’ for me its beginning to rival Lord of the Rings…..which is a pretty big thing in my opinion. Its the first book I have read in a while with amazing twists and unexpected turns that I had no idea were coming! Its pretty addictive.
8. What is your favourite book? Why?
I received a particularly beautiful copy of the Odyssey for my birthday and decided to sit down and read it again. Still one of the best books I have ever read.
9. Would you rather have one year off at your current rate of pay to travel or work your current job for another year at double your current rate of pay?
Travel! Traveling and exploring the world gaining real life experiences is so important to me.
10. If you were to write a novel what would it be about?
Fantasy adventure, absolutely anything can happen!
11. What subject do you wish you’d paid more attention in at school?
Maths, I struggled with it so much.
And last but not least here are my questions to you:
1. Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
2. What made you start your blog?
3. What is your dream job?
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
5. When you are having a rubbish day how do you cheer yourself up?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7.How would your friends describe you?
8. What is your favourite book and why?
9. What is your obsession?
10. What is your favourite comfort food?
11. Tell us 1 random fact about you.
GOOD LUCK and have fun!